Who we are
ASIT biotech is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and future commercialization of effective immunotherapy drugs.
The ASIT biotech platform allows the production, characterisation and quality control of truly new active ingredients consisting of highly purified natural allergen fragments, in an optimal size selection. The ASIT biotech technology platform is applicable to a broad range of allergens.
Discover our products
Our products are designed to improve patient acceptance and compliance leading to higher real-life effectiveness. The lead product gp-ASIT+TM for grass pollen rhinitis is currently in phase III. The second product candidate hdm-ASIT+TM targets the house dust mite rhinitis, its preclinical development is completed. Two other ASIT+TM product candidates are currently in discovery phase.
- ASIT biotech announces the appointment of Gerd Zettlmeissl as the Company’s new Chairman of the Board 20-Mar-2017
- ASIT biotech reports positive results in its Phase III clinical trial with gp-ASIT+™ for grass pollen induced allergic rhinitis 28-Feb-2017
- ASIT biotech will publish the results of the phase 3 clinical trial with its gp-ASIT+™ product candidate for treating grass pollen rhinitis on 28 February, 2017 27-Feb-2017
- ASIT biotech announces Last Patient Last Visit in the phase IIa clinical study with its hdm-ASIT+™ product candidate for treating house dust mite rhinitis 24-Jan-2017
- ASIT biotech receives 6 million euros in funding from the Walloon government for the development of new drug candidates to treat food allergies 12-Jan-2017